Lightning talks are a ~ 5 minutes long, on any topic of interest to other Python people. It doesn't have to be about something that you wrote, it can be something that you learned, or a technique you think other people will be interested in.
- 00:23 - Pandy Knight - How to write a test case
- 05:09 - Shreya Batra - The Effects of Computational THinking
- 09:36 - Patrick Arminio - The fastest way to fetch the latest python version
- 11:57 - Ray McLendon - Not all data is created equal
- 16:24 - Geir Arne Hjelle - Reading PEPs
- 21:30 - Jonathan Helmus - Pip install Python?
- 26:07 - Jelle Zijlstra - PEP 688: Typing for the buffer protocol
- 29:30 - Nick Muoh - Post pandemic meetuup
- 33:25 - multiple speakers talking about Regional Python Conferences