Speaker: Charles Hsu
Using Ansible for OpenStack Swift benchmark
Outline is here, may be modified in a future.
- Introduct Openstack Swift
- What's that?
- Single Node Swift (SAIO Swift) (http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/development_saio.html)
- Swift Cluster
- Introduce Ansible
- Other tools (Fabric/Slatstack/Chef)
- What's problems and pains
- Configure multiple swift nodes (swift proxy/object/container servers) without extra packages
- Deploy/manage multiple benchmark nodes
- Sweep all data in Swift nodes (Dev Cluster)
- Run a benchmark test
- Collecting benchmark result from benchmark nodes and errors from swift nodes
- Repeat it again, again and again
- Use Ansible
- Define a cluster and nodes
- Deploy benchmark nodes
- Collecting and aggregate result form benchmark node
- What's next?
- Move it to Docker?
About the speaker:
- Twitter @thecharz
- 組織/公司 SwiftStack
- 頭銜 Techical Support Enginner