Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you:
- had to use WbSockets?
- had to to create a separate project and had the issue of interfacing both?
- had to handle disconnections?
- had to handle reconnections?
- had to handle all the above and scale WebSockets?
If your experience was horrible (like mine was), we shall take a look at Server-Sent Events, an alternative to WebSockets.
The following arguments will be discussed:
- intro to the subject
- inner workings
- differences from WebSockets
- implementation explanation for a generic HTTP server in Python
- use cases